Novels...

Im back!
Its been awhile since I posted some dramatic rants. The last one was just some quotes about how to fall inlove of which I just read somewhere online and before that it was a movie review turn out to be an emotional confession about my family.
Will this time im back because im confuse.. frustrated... sad... depressed... unlove
I just finished reading a novel which was popular on Wattpad.com and was published into a book. And just recently announce to be shown on movie theaters this coming August. I got so curious on the story that I didn't  wait for the movie and read ahead the 3 books; Talk Back and Your Dead and Never Talk Back To A Gangster Book 1 & 2. So I just finished reading the last book just now and even though it has a happy ending I was left depressed. I usually read local romance novels because it makes me laugh and shivers on the romantic encounters of the characters. Makes me imagine to be the heroine characters and imagines my prince charming would be like. I just dont know why this time the effect turns out to be different...After reading the book im supposed to be dreamy and inlove after.. but... this time it was different. I felt pain and hurt... Dont get me wrong while reading the book it made me laugh and kilig too... Timothy (the character) is so lovable even if his a snob and all eyes on his love interest, Samatha Miracle. Haiz...
When will I meet my own Timothy?
I cant wait for that day to happen. I know Timothy  in the book is a gangster but for me... he symbolizes true and genuine love of a man to a woman in his lifetime still exist. But... I guess what Sam has said in the book was right...I don't think may isa pang lalaki sa mundo na ito na katulad ni Timothy. He is.. one in a billion, and close to extinction. Haiz.
I just hope there's another one who survived on that extinction for me though...
I guess the novel just slap me with reality right after reading it. The reality... that until now Im still loveless... That until now I still crave on that feeling of being love genuinely.
Love...
Its complicated. Hard to explain... I always tell myself I dont need a man to feel it. But then... when I tried looking for it to family... friends It still got my thinking.. What is love? Because I still feel empty. Life is void. Its not dark but its just not... I dont know how to describe it actually. Nothing gives me peace now.
Justine.. I know I love him but seeing him growing up gives me pressure on how to emotionally and physically support him.
My mom... We were really never close. And even if try to break the wall between us to be my girl bestfriend but she's... well, she's hard.
Bestfriend... Wish I had one... Well, I use to have one but... well she... she's unreachable? (insert painful smile)
Close Friends... Friends... Well, I dont know... I have lots of them. But everytime I need one no one is there. Or should I say during times like this that I am emo or dramatic theres no one I can turn to. I have a crazy mood swings, and I guess nobody will get it. Though they have already seen that grumpy and crazy mood.

Nobody has ever read me behind the happy and grumpy face.
Im a party/crowd lover and yet a loner too...
I always find myself watching movie on cinemas alone, dining alone, window and/or shopping alone,spa alone and chilling alone...
This is the part where I tell myself Im a boring person.And I would love to meet someone who will understand this boring person.
Ahhhhhh this is crazy... this feeling is so crazzyyyyy!

Okay... I think im calm now.... my eyes has stopped crying now this only left with my nose overflowing...



A message to my future man... I hope you can tame this crazy person in me... and please dont let me go.

If by chance someone will read this. Im so sorry for wasting your time with my dramas..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Quick Search

affection Alone Attitude battles beautiful Beauty believe bestfriend Blog Book Boyce Avenue Boys broken hearted careful caring challenges change choice Choices Cody simpson comfort commitment Confessions Confuse Confusion contentment countless chances courage Cry David Choi Decisions Demi Lovato Derek Ramsey Destiny Determination Dignified Dilemma distance Dream drink Encourage eyes failures faith Family Fate Father fearless love Feelings fighter fire flirt flowers fooling around Freedom Friendship Frustrated Funny Quotes future Gary Chapman General Glenn Medeiros God goodbye Goodbyes grateful Gratitude Happiness heart Humor hurt Ignorance inlove Inspiration inspirational quotes inspire Jason Mraz Jokes Juris karma Kidlat kindness laugh laughs Law of Karma Laws of Attraction Lea Salonga lie life Lifehouse Limitations Living loneliness loose loss Love lyrics Marriage Memories mistakes mood moon mother motherhood Movie Movie Review moving on Mr Bean Music music lyrics Music Video Mutual Understanding Nadine Samonte needed night Oprah Winfrey options orchids pain passion Past patience perfect man Personal Rants Photo Pick-up lines Pictogram Pinoy Quotes poem Pray prayer present pressure pretension promises Purpose Quitter Quitting Quotes real friends real man Reality red roses regret regrets Relationship Respect Restriction risk Sad sadness scars Serendipity sexy Sharon Cuneta sign of true love Silence smart Smile smiles Sorrow Sorrows Sorry Sound trip Soundtrack speaking up Spice Girls Spongebob Stranger strength stress Success Surface Sweet words talks teardrops tenderness The Secret Daily Teachings thoughts time Trials true friend true love Trust Truth Two Words Understand unlucky value vulnerable wedding wedding song list wedding vow Wish Woman womans heart Words worst mood wounds yellow roses You and Me youtube video