Sabihin mo lang sa akin na mahal mo ako. Ililibre ko ang tropa mo!

While I was busy online I heard this song from Anne Curtis that made me laugh and yes hit me to the heart again.


Nang kita ay makilala
Napatulo ang laway ko
Binti ko ay nangatog
Ako'y sumemplang at nauntog

The effect was actually not like this because the first time I met him nothing fancy happened. I didn't even noticed I like him until the second time we met and became friends on Facebook?! Hmmmm.. I really dont have any idea when.. lol

Ewan ko, ano bang meron ka't kikay na to'y napaamo mo?
Nabihag mo ang puso kong pihikan, agad na-in love sa'yo

Ahh so true! :D

Ikaw ba ay isang droga at naaadik ako
Isang kindat mo lang, mapapa-tumbling na ako

Guilty! Im so addicted to him. I think its very obvious since I have been updating this blog more than I usually do. And that's because of this feelings that nobody knows how addicted I am and even who this guys is. So I just write all my feelings inside.

Tinamaan na ako
Walang hiya ka, Kupido
Nasirang schedule ko
Putres na kabaliwang ito

Lumalaki nang eyebags ko
'Di makatulog dahil sa'yo
Nagmumukhang zombie na ako
'Di mapakali ano ba ito?

I often ask what is in him that I like? Why him? The endless questions sometimes eats my time and I just found myself thinking of him...

Sana lang mapapansin mo rin,
Ang kagandahan kong ito
Hirap na kasi ang lola mo
Nabaliw na ata sa kapapantasya sa'yo
Daig mo pa si batman, napatumba ako

His actually the second guy whom I acted like this... I like him but I cant do anything but just stare at his picture. We are not on the same circle so we don't see each other often. The hopeless reason he would still notice me!

Isang sulyap mo lang, natotorete na ang utak ko

True again.. Buti nalang we dont we see each other in person. lol

Tinamaan na ako
Walang hiya ka, Kupido
Nasirang schedule ko
Putres na kabaliwang ito

Tinamaan na ako
Walang hiya ka, Kupido
Nasirang schedule ko
Putres na kabaliwan...
Tinamaan ako (my papa)
Pansinin mo ako (ohh sana)
Oras ko'y iyong-iyo (kaloka)
Sabihin mo lang sa akin na mahal mo ako,
Ililibre ko ang tropa mo

Will I really treat his friends?! Who knows! If they will help me.. Maybe? lol

Tinamaan na ako
Walang hiya ka, Kupido
Nasirang schedule ko
Putres na kabaliwang ito

Tinamaan mo ako
Hiling ko, Mr. Kupido
Panain mo rin siya,
Nang pagnasaan niya rin ako

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Quick Search

affection Alone Attitude battles beautiful Beauty believe bestfriend Blog Book Boyce Avenue Boys broken hearted careful caring challenges change choice Choices Cody simpson comfort commitment Confessions Confuse Confusion contentment countless chances courage Cry David Choi Decisions Demi Lovato Derek Ramsey Destiny Determination Dignified Dilemma distance Dream drink Encourage eyes failures faith Family Fate Father fearless love Feelings fighter fire flirt flowers fooling around Freedom Friendship Frustrated Funny Quotes future Gary Chapman General Glenn Medeiros God goodbye Goodbyes grateful Gratitude Happiness heart Humor hurt Ignorance inlove Inspiration inspirational quotes inspire Jason Mraz Jokes Juris karma Kidlat kindness laugh laughs Law of Karma Laws of Attraction Lea Salonga lie life Lifehouse Limitations Living loneliness loose loss Love lyrics Marriage Memories mistakes mood moon mother motherhood Movie Movie Review moving on Mr Bean Music music lyrics Music Video Mutual Understanding Nadine Samonte needed night Oprah Winfrey options orchids pain passion Past patience perfect man Personal Rants Photo Pick-up lines Pictogram Pinoy Quotes poem Pray prayer present pressure pretension promises Purpose Quitter Quitting Quotes real friends real man Reality red roses regret regrets Relationship Respect Restriction risk Sad sadness scars Serendipity sexy Sharon Cuneta sign of true love Silence smart Smile smiles Sorrow Sorrows Sorry Sound trip Soundtrack speaking up Spice Girls Spongebob Stranger strength stress Success Surface Sweet words talks teardrops tenderness The Secret Daily Teachings thoughts time Trials true friend true love Trust Truth Two Words Understand unlucky value vulnerable wedding wedding song list wedding vow Wish Woman womans heart Words worst mood wounds yellow roses You and Me youtube video